SV&E developed the Sanitary Sample Valve Line to provide a wide variety of options and the highest quality product at a reasonable price. It may be cliché, but it’s just that simple. We also value “one on one” customer service and personal, yet professional, relationships with our clients. Requests for quotes and information are individually addressed in a timely manner.
All products are precisely designed, precision machined, carefully assembled and packaged without a high cost, passing significant savings along to our customers. All orders are processed in less than 5 days, and same-day shipment is often available.
All valves are made from 316L Stainless-Steel, which creates a more sanitary, wear-resistant, contamination-resistant and easily cleaned product. All valve bodies are machined from solid bar stock, and our designs offer a full range of valve variations to accommodate your specific flow-direction requirements.
Sampling stems come in two lengths to assist in all of your sampling processes. This variation in stem length allows you to pull your samples directly from the process flow in smaller and larger diameter piping, where the sample is at its most pure state and is less susceptible to contamination.
Our valves will allow you to safely and easily extract samples for analysis. Opening or closing valves has never been easier. Our Delrin® knobs are cool to the touch—even with superheated fluids—and aid in tightening because of the positive tension between the plastic and stainless threads.
This provides a complete seal with just a finger-tight turn. You can immediately feel the precision closure that completely shuts off the flow—you know it’s tight. And there’s never any leaking, seepage, or mess, even after years of use.
- 316L SS construction machined to less than 20 Ra.
- Pressure Rating: 300 PSI at 200˚F & 400 PSI @ 100˚F.
- Optional 90˚ or Inline models with 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1 1/2” and 2” Ferrule, 1/4” NPT or weld body.
- 3/8” Diameter Hose Barb product discharge.
- Minimized dead space for possible contamination.
- Limited stem travel for safety.
- FDA Silicone O-Ring standard with optional materials available.
- Solid Delrin® knob standard with 17-4 SS knob insert optional.
- Spare Parts and Repair/Maintenance Kits are available. SV&E valves are easily unassembled to be cleaned or maintained.
- Can be autoclaved assembled or unassembled.
- All valves are individually packaged and labeled.
- Certificate of Compliance and Material Certs are provided with each order.
- Electropolishing and O2 Cleaning with clean room packaging can be provided upon request.